This beautiful 4 bedroom property is located in arguably the most desirable part of Long Melford. It is only a short walk into the centre of the village however it’s location on The Green means that it boats beautiful views and is well set back from the road.
The property boasts mature gardens to the front and rear of the property, with parking available on the drive way, and behind the tall wooden gates that lead towards the garage.
Internally, there is large entrance hall that leads to a large living and dining room, complete with fireplace and views to the front and rear gardens. The L shaped kitchen is a good size, with illuminated area for dining near the Range cooker.
The staircase opens up to a large landing with nook overlooking the rear garden, that would make for a lovely place to sit and read. The master bedroom is large and shares the same views of the rear of the property, as does a smaller single bedroom. The two bedrooms overlooking The Green are both double bedrooms and are split by the family bathroom.
- Large entrance hall
- Large living room with fireplace leading into dining room
- L shaped kitchen complete with Range and dining area
- Good size office/study
- Staircase opens up to large landing with nook overlooking garden
- Very large master bedroom with views of garden to the rear
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 double bedrooms with view of The Green
- 1 smaller single bedroom
- Mature enclosed garden to the rear of the property
- Brick built outbuilding.
- Garage beyond large wooden gates
- Driveway with parking for several cars
- Mature front garden with views over The Green and towards Melford Hall.
Minimum tenancy 12 months.
We will charge a maximum of £200 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up